Product Control Analyst
Bank on a company that will help you reach your career goals. Eclaro is looking for a Product Control Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest banking firms in the world, with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- University graduate in finance, economics, mathematics, physics, engineering, computer science or similar
- Masters in a relevant field, CFA or FRM are a plus
- Good financial background with understanding of IR derivatives
- Good communication and writing skills
- Advanced MS Excel is a must. SQL, VBA, and/or any previous exposure to other programming languages will be an advantage
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Calculate Fair Value Adjustments on IR Derivatives
- Perform Independent Price Verification on IR Derivatives
- Improve controls and implement valuation methodologies
- Involvement in multiple projects across different locations globally
- Act as a liaison between Finance and the Front Office to analyze pricing accuracy
- Report results and valuation issues in Valuation Committee
- Face auditors
- Stress testing
- Support P&L production
- Model documentation
Interested in applying? Contact Charly Vie at email@example.com now
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.