|Reference # :||17-07828||Title :||Procurement Associate|
|Location :||Princeton, NJ|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/28/2017 / 02/27/2018|
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery™ and Managed Services.
Eclaro is currently looking for a Procurement Assoociate to one of our Pharmaceutical clients in Princeton NJ.
Leads/supports execution of sourcing projects in collaboration with Procurement category owners and sourcing managers. Major responsibilities and accountabilities include:
• Support and/or lead execution of procurement plans depending on category/project complexity
• Assist/lead identification & screening/selection of potential sources and recommend appropriate sourcing method
• Lead preparation of competitive go-to-market events (solicitation of bids, quotations and proposals) with pertinent specifications, terms and conditions
• Prepare for and/or lead supplier negotiations depending on category complexity
• Evaluate proposals, assess risk and recommend overall best offer for a product or service
• Assist in the preparation of and/or issue contracts and SOWs (or large purchase orders) for legal review and approval
• Maintain agreement files as required
• As part of implementation, review product availability and/or pricing information with suppliers
• Provide internal and market analytics to support capture of best value for Client
• Prepare periodic category performance reports for assigned categories
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 4-6 years of Procurement experience specifically with the Marketing/Advertising category
• Intermediate to advanced experience with contracts for Marketing, Advertising, Market Research and/or other commercial categories
• Strong analytical and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Proficiency in Ariba, Microsoft Word and Power Point and Excel (advanced)
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects/tasks effectively
If interested, please contact:
212 258 2279
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The Answer™.Founded: 1999
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees