Process Engineer/ Scientist
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Process Engineer/ Scientist for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world.
The successful candidate will provide meaningful contributions toward commercial manufacturing support, process monitoring, technology transfer and process validation activities. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated background in bioprocessing (upstream and/or downstream), experience troubleshooting manufacturing processes and strong technical documentation skills (memos, protocols, reports).
- Work independently to provide commercial manufacturing technical support, process monitoring, technology transfer and process validation activities for downstream processes.
- Provide process troubleshooting during scale-up and routine manufacturing. Provide process subject matter expertise and ownership of assigned deliverables.
- The successful candidate will work effectively in highly cross-functional project teams, matrix management environments, as well as independent working environments to support the site.
- Perform data analysis and monitoring for process performance and product quality outputs.
- The position will interface with Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering, and internal MS&T departments at multiple sites throughout the Client network
- Strong communication and technical writing skills are required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- B.S./M.S. or Ph.D. in Chemical Engineer, Biochemical Engineer, Biomedical Engineer, Biochemistry or related field (Advanced degree is preferred) -Required:
- Prior experience (Ph.D: 0 – 2 years; BS/MS: 2 – 6 years) in process development, process validation or manufacturing support in bioprocessing (upstream and/or downstream)Preferred:
- Prior experience scaling up biopharma manufacturing processes (upstream/downstream), facility fit assessments, process scale-up from bench/pilot to production, process troubleshooting and optimization, and process validation.
- Hands-on experience working with chromatography, ultrafiltration and depth filtration process acquired through lab, pilot or production scale experience.
- Experience performing manufacturing investigations for biologics manufacturing.
- Experience providing start-up support for new biologics manufacturing processes (Person-In-Plant)
- Experience with statistical methodologies (DOE, SPC, etc), cGMP regulations, and regulatory requirements is expected
Interested in applying? Contact Karyn Suayan, at (201) 283.9627 or you may send your updated CV to Karyn.Suayan@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.