|Reference # :||17-06148||Title :||Process Engineer|
|Location :||Devens, MA|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/24/2017 / 01/23/2018|
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Process Engineer for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you're up to the challenge then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The successful candidate will serve as a process technical expert to implementation of Discoverant system for large-scale unit operations for the commercial manufacture of biopharmaceuticals at Devens. This position offers the opportunity to resolve complex problems while meeting quality, schedule, and cost objectives. He will be a key contributor in a dynamic and highly collaborative team environment. The candidate will set appropriate objectives and priorities, overcome obstacles and deliver results within project timelines.
Expertise and experience in one or several aspects of the design, control, and operation of large-scale inocula, seed train, bioreactor, filtration, centrifugation and purification unit operations are highly desired. Demonstrated skills in cross-functional partnerships, supporting cross-functional teams and knowledge of regulatory and cGMP requirements are required.
- Support the implementation of Discoverant systems for client’s commercial manufacturing processes
- Ability to understand electronic batch records and provide technical process expertise to Information systems team
- Provides technical expertise for data collection, verification and validation of Discoverant system
- Coordinate project activities with support from Process engineers for successful implementation of Discoverant system
- Supports improvement of existing Discoverant hierarchies as required
- Actively participate in project meetings and support activities required
- BS in the biological sciences or chemical/biochemical engineering, a related discipline, or its equivalent.
- BS or equivalent with 2-4 years relevant experience, MS or equivalent with 0-2 year’s relevant experience.
- Proficiency of SOPs, cGMPs and the know how to work and manage within a regulatory environment.
- Experience in designing and executing process and equipment validation plans.
- Experience in the design, modification and optimization of biologics unit operations
- Proven project management skills and effectively balancing project assignments with other duties.
- Experience with computer systems validation is preferable
- Experience with Automation systems like Delta-V or Electronic batch records is highly desirable
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.