Project Manager - Client Static Data for Equities OMS Group
Help drive change! Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager - Client Static Data for Equities OMS Group for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leading global bank stimulating change and innovation in the industry by offering top-notch financial products and services for a wide-range of clients worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
In this role, you will be responsible for the project management of the strategic front-office reference data program, focusing on Client and Instrument/Product reference data. The role encompasses performing detailed project planning, management reporting, and resourcing planning and prioritizations across multiple development/business groups. You must be able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Build and maintain strong relationship with Leads/Stakeholders in the business to ensure alignment with client needs, business requirements, and project management resources
- Lead consolidated stakeholder meetings, providing program updates, risks, issues, and remediation
- Establish the governance (decision-making) structure for the program/project and manage/escalate issues and risks to the appropriate management levels
- Assume responsibility for Service Delivery including SLA adherence and issues/incidents
- Review performance against SLAs / KPIs and direct appropriate interventions to address and meet changing client needs and business priorities
- Manage the Equities reference data project plan / book of work and mitigate any risk and issues as they are identified
- Continue to foster relationship with the enterprise data management team, continuing to enhance the engagement model between the enterprise and LOB-aligned data team; continue to build out proactive data quality checks to ensure data is accurate and timely
- Ensure solution delivery model adhering to the Equities Strategic Architecture
- Partner with enterprise reference data teams for delivering best of breed solutions
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university, with a concentration in Project Management and/or Computer Science (or equivalent certifications and relevant work experience)
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Proven track record in building Client Static Data and/or Instrument master solutions
- Extensive experience in delivering technical and/or operational data management solutions in the Financial Services Industry meeting the needs of equities front-office trading
- Understanding of corporate actions events and impact on trading
- Broad knowledge of related reference data solutions in the marketplace
- Knowledge of Equities divisional products and flows
- Excellent communication, negotiation, networking, and influencing skills; excellent consumer relationship management skills with service-oriented mind-set
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work across multiple global business groups and domains
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment; excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office products - Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint, and Visio, etc.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE PREFERRED:
- Working knowledge of Client and Instrument / Product reference data domain and understanding of its usage in Equity front office applications like OMS, EMS, Algos, Regulatory Reporting, etc.
- Knowledge of global markets holiday calendars
- Experience and knowledge for Equities Trading platforms
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.