PC ADMIN & SUPPORT
Eclaro is looking for a PC Admin & Support for an opportunity for our client in Queens, New York
Skills & Requirements:
- Responsible for 2nd level support providing on-site troubleshooting, problem diagnosis and resolution, general technical support for all of our customers at assigned locations.
- Provide technical support including installation, deployment and maintenance of company PC, laptops and LAN hardware, software, scanner, printer problems and various peripherals including air cards, blackberry devices and iPhones. Perform monthly updates of Microsoft security patches, anti-virus signature file and other software/application updates.
- Frequently work with Mobile Data Terminals (MDT) - Client Toughbook including setup, updates and periodic maintenance.
- Handle disposals of all computing equipment that has become obsolete or unusable.
- Monitor and take action on Policed Reports generated by Microsoft SMS, which feeds our Tech Support Dashboard.
- Perform semi-annual inspections of LAN Rooms and LAN Cabinets.
- Responsible for installation and maintenance of UPS including batteries, agents, ATS, network switches within the LAN/WAN room.
- Interfacing with Client's 3rd level support including Application Development, LAN/WAN and Server groups.
- The analyst will be expected to work in all of Client's various sites and environments; such as corporate offices, field workout locations, power plants and substations.
- The analyst will work with Client's other technical groups during deployment of routers, switches, servers and new technologies as we incorporate them into our environment.
- The analyst will have significant contact with our users on daily basis including employees at all levels.
- Manage and respond to customer calls via the ticketing system, Client Service Manager.
- Ensure that safe work practices are followed and the environment is fully protected in accordance with Company policy and governmental regulations.
- Information Resources, seeks a highly motivated individual to join its Technology Support group as a contractor system analyst working in a Desktop Support environment.
- A Bachelor's degree related to Computer Science or Information Systems with a minimum of one-year work experience in related fields, or a High School Diploma/G.E.D. with a minimum of 4 years of work experience is required. Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft desktop/laptop systems, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Microsoft Office Suite 2010 or higher required.
- Excellent experience in support and troubleshooting in a Desktop Support environment with knowledge of local area networking, copper and fiber wiring and network switches and routers is required.
- In addition a general understanding of wireless technology and mobile computing devices is also required.
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills required for customer interaction, problem description and problem solving.
- The position requires good customer service skills, due to significant contact with our users.
- The candidate must have the ability to handle multiple assignments with changing priorities while still meeting deadlines. Ability to learn new technology as required for the job using documentation and other available resources.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able and willing to travel throughout the Client service territory as needed. Must have a car and be willing to use it as needed.
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery™ and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The Answer™.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees