Eclaro is looking for a (Position Title) for an opportunity for our client in (location)SUMMARY:
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for all payroll functions for HR Services outsourcing clients throughout the U.S.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES:
- Participate in the transition process of clients from implementation to the go-live date.
- Collaborate with the HRSSC team, HRBP's, VP-HR Services, and other stakeholders in the provision of services to clients; leverage resources of team as required to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Coordinate and run all client payrolls, ensuring accurate, timely, and properly controlled payments to employees.
- Review payrolls prior to each run, to check completeness and accuracy.
- Process timely adjustments to paychecks, as required.
- Assist employees and managers in the resolution of payroll questions/ concerns.
- Prepare reports of paid time off, overtime, and other accrual-based benefits, as required.
- Prepare and distribute reports of HR analytics, such as headcount, attrition, etc., as assigned.
- Address any client concerns or service issues quickly and courteously; communicate actions and results to affected client(s) and team members.
- Maintain effective professional relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with various compensation-related activities including preparing advanced spreadsheets for salary increases and bonuses.
- Process benefits enrollments; assist employees with questions or concerns related to enrollment.
- Maintain employee records in various HRIS and payroll systems, as required.
- Perform other duties as requested or required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 6-8 years of direct experience preparing payroll, preferably for multiple clients.
- Advanced knowledge of general payroll processes and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state payroll laws; knowledge of payroll taxation issues.
- Familiarity with all HR functions, including: recruiting; onboarding; compensation practices; benefits administration; payroll administration; leave administration; compliance; employee relations; HR policies and procedures; and performance management.
- Familiarity with various HRIS and benefits administration technologies; strong working knowledge of at least two.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Good analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills (verbal and written).
- May be required to work overtime as necessary
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION:
- Bachelor's degree and 4 years of HR experience is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum of 6-8 years' experience processing payroll
Interested candidates may send their resume at htulab @ eclaro.com or call 212-804-7460 and look for Heckle.
- PHR or SPHR Certification is preferred
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees