OMS/EMS Developer C++/Java
|Reference # :||16-10253||Title :||OMS/EMS Developer C++/Java|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||11/29/2016|
Eclaro International is currently recruiting for an OMS/EMS Developer for one of our financial services clients.
The position is in a quant research and trading group. This is an opportunity to join a small team of experienced professionals working with the latest technology and learn the business. The candidate's primary responsibility will be to assist on development of the research and trading applications. The candidate is expected to help enhance and improve the existing processes, contribute to group discussions, and come up with creative ideas on solving problems. The candidate should be familiar with the latest technologies and should have experience in working with OMS systems, real-time market data, in-memory databases, messaging systems, and measuring and reducing network latency. The candidate will be heavily involved in developing an OMS/EMS interface with Charles River and Fidessa.
· Developing an interface from custom applications to the 3rd party OMS/EMS vendor.
· Migrate existing applications from internal OMS.
· Develop functionality and make additional code changes based on specifications.
· Improving existing applications.
· Ability to profile, measure, and reduce latency on applications.
· Take ownership of assigned tasks.
· Handle any after-hours support if necessary.
Skills & Experience Required
· Experience Level: 5-10yrs.
· C++ or Java
· Messaging technologies such as RabbitMQ, JMS, or Kafka.
· NoSQL and in-memory databases such as Redis, MongoDB, etc.
· Familiarity with Bloomberg APIs like Bpipe.
· Knowledge of Charles River, Fidessa, or Blackrock Aladdin.