Network Support Specialist
|Reference # :||17-05365||Title :||Network Support Specialist|
|Location :||RESTON, VA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||8 Years||Start Date / End Date :||06/19/2017 / 06/19/2018|
Network Support Specialist
Eclaro is looking for Network Support Specialist for an opportunity for our client in RESTON, VA
Location: Onsite (Reston, VA)
Duration: one-year contract
· The ideal candidate profile is that they had worked at IBM and or Telecommunication at one time.
· Develops data networking solutions for a wide variety of large and small companies.
· Primarily, focus has been on the integration of outsource customer's data network services and systems into IBM data centers. These solutions involve all aspects of network and data center design and migration, including switching, routing, firewall, load balancer, and WAN.
· Technologies primarily include Cisco, Juniper, F5 and Checkpoint/Nokia, in addition to the other various and wide-ranging systems and tools that are unique to each customer environment.
· Involved with pre-sales activities: interviewing potential customers, extracting a comprehensive set of requirements, and developing a cost effective and efficient networking solution to meet those requirements.
· Involved in the delivery and transition activities during customer migrations.
· Excellent communications skills, as well as a strong work ethic which contributes to a "can do” attitude when facing challenging situations:
· The Architectural Lead will create and execute (or manage execution of) solutions that successfully integrate, upgrade and/or migrate the customer's data network services at one or more centralized data center(s).
· Design solutions and the ensuing delivery of these designs are expected to account for all aspects of data center network migration Architectural scope will include switching, routing, firewall, load balancer, and WAN.
· Technologies primarily include Cisco (primary), Juniper (primary), F5 and Checkpoint/Nokia.
· Will also work with other various and wide-ranging systems.
· The network architect must have created data networking solutions for large companies. May be asked to work with the client for "pre-sale” activities like interviewing potential customers, extracting a comprehensive set of requirements, and developing a cost effective and efficient networking solution to meet those requirements.
· Excellent communications skills, as well as a strong work ethic which contributes to a "can do” attitude when facing challenging situations.
· Technical design skills are primary to the successful candidate **BUT** must also be comfortable with hands on SME level execution **AND** tracking/directing solutions from creation to implementation including delegated activities and deliverables on a deadline(s).
· Expert Level (SME) - IT Transitions – Migration and integration of new and existing networks
· Strong Proven – Project/Implementation Management–
· Must have experience tracking, delegating and ensuring delivery of solutions
· In Depth Knowledge – dwdm, compression, mpls, bgp
Other Key Strategic Areas :
· Trained and implementation experiences of SDN and Cloud Integration/ migration.
· Certified Cisco ACI Field Engineer
· Certified VMWare NSX and VSphere
· Basic knowledge in Cloud based solution such as IaaS, PaaS, SoftLayer solutions.
· Extensive experienced with Complex network solution architecture and deployment methodology.
· Strong writing and documentation skills.
· Experience in Software Defined Network (SDN) or Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
· Experience in Strong leadership with very good inter-personal communication skills
· Software Defined Networks - Cisco ACI, VMWare NSX, Juniper Contrail.
· Cloud Networking - SoftLayer solution such as Vrouter, Vyatta LB, Fortigate.
Education/Certificates and Experience:
· Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related fields such as MIS, CSC, EE.
· Experience in leading and developing technical infrastructure architecture and solutions
· Experience in Access, Distribution and Core network architectures
· Experiences in design and deployment of Data Center networks.
· Certified in one or more of the following: CCNP,CCIE, JNCIS, JNCIP and/or JNCIE.
If you're interesed or if you happen to know someone who could be a good fit for the position, please contact:
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees
Job Status: Contract/Temporary