Network Engineer- Fortinet
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Network Engineer-Fortinet for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Analyze and resolve technical problems for established environments. Provide remediation solutions for issues related to infrastructure and systems. Serve as technical expert for network problems and emergencies. Troubleshoot and resolve production related problems.
- Perform capacity planning for servers and network infrastructure. Identify opportunities for software / hardware / design upgrades. Design, lead, and execute projects related to infrastructure optimization and other production efficiencies.
- Document problems and resolutions for future reference. Provide oversight for local site and server changes, user access, and security maintenance.
- Lead the technical side of strategic business projects, providing expertise for decision makers. Research, recommend, purchase, test, evaluate, and implement network, server, and workstation hardware and software solutions.
- Perform special project related tasks as assigned.
- Comply with policies and procedures as required.
- At least 5 years working in an environment with exposure to and hands-on responsibility for medium-sized data center operations and multi-location network architecture.
- At least 5 years working on network devices, including routers, firewalls, and switches. Versed with, FortiNet, and Cisco equipment
- Must be proficient with Fortinet and other Cisco equipment and experience in multi-site data center environments
- Previous experience maintaining MPLS networks, VPNs, and multiple-location processing environments.
- Demonstrated ability to complete strategic infrastructure projects, provide status updates to management, and successfully complete a wide range of infrastructure projects.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with individuals and groups both within and external to the company to achieve desired results, analyze an issue/problem, and make recommendations for an effective and efficient resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven commitment to providing excellent customer service within all dimensions of the job duties on a consistent basis.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Jeanine Hastings at JHastings@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.