|ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services.|
Eclaro is looking for a Network Architect for an opportunity for our client in Billerica, MA. We encourage all authorized to work in the US to apply, we cannot subcontract.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes VTC architecture/ environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting, and enforcing standards.
- Applies advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts. Contributes to the development of new principles and concepts.
- Develops advanced technological ideas and guides their development into a final product.
- Serves as organization spokesperson on advanced projects and/or programs. Acts as advisor to management and customers on advanced technical research studies and applications.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Participated in strategic planning for VTC and AV infrastructure
- Needs to have a strong work ethic and capable of working in diverse environments.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as the ability to operate independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment.
- Domestic travel required.
Education, Certifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 8 Years participating in design and development activities, with a B.S./B.A. in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics
- Must have 6+ years’ experience installing, configuring, and supporting Cisco network infrastructure
- Must have 8 years’ experience architecting and deploying Cisco/Avaya VoIP and Cisco 802.11 technologies.
- Cisco Industry Certifications a plus.
Additional skills and job requirements:
- Advanced understanding of enterprise class network platforms (WAN and MAN routing, LAN Switching)
- Advanced network trouble-shooting skills
- Advanced experience architecting, deploying and supporting VTC infrastructure and technology
- 5+ years’ experience with enterprise video conferencing infrastructure such as Polycom, Cisco and Tamberge
- Enterprise video encoding expertise
- Deep understanding of collaboration protocols such as SIP, SCCP, QoS, H.323
- Knowledge of IP protocols and audio / video codecs (RTMP, RTSP, http, https, H.264, H.265, G.711 and G.722) and the architecture of their delivery.
- Strong programming, configuration and troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to travel both domestic and international
- Willingness and ability to be on an on-call rotation
- Proficiency in LINUX and UNIX
- Network Quality of Service on Cisco LAN and WAN
- WAN routing
- IP video conferencing technology
- Microsoft collaboration tools
If interested, you may contact
Radelyn Bulaong at (201) 283-9181
or send email to Radelyn.Bulaong@eclaro.com with a Word resume
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees