Network and Security Operations Lead
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Network and Security Operations Lead for our client in Alpharetta, GA.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Works with Architecture & Engineering on the implementation and operation of new security technologies including Application Intrusion Detection & Prevention and Network Posture Assessment.
- Monitors security exceptions and violations, investigates and takes appropriate action.
- Provide governance to Managed Service Provider to ensure security protocols are kept.
- Works with Information Security to determine and implement network perimeter protection strategies and countermeasures.
- Ensures that all implementations follow the agreed upon design
- Assesses performance of installed technologies, analyzes data, identifying any unusual findings and escalates as appropriate.
- Governs Managed Private Key Infrastructure.
- Reviews and leads implementation of separation of duties to mitigate risks.
- Responsible for the delivery of end results focused on operational excellence
- Collaborates with peers to solve unique and complex issues; requires conceptual and innovative thinking and education and/or experience to develop solutions.
- Recommends best practices for solving internal and/or external business issues.
- May provide input to manager on staff performance relating to technology but does not prepare or deliver performance reviews.
- Can quickly grasp customer requirements, anticipates changing business needs and challenges, and their subsequent impact on the technical direction of a solution.
- Support dynamic, high priority, short-term, risk and audit remediation efforts.
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 4 years within the Network Security/Cyber Security vertical
- Extensive knowledge of network security technologies (“DMZ”); Network Security concepts, systems and trends.
- Detailed understanding of data network concepts and operational functionality
- Solid knowledge of TCP/IP networking, LAN/WAN internetworking technology (Switching, Routing, & Architecture.), Network Application Protocols (DNS, FTP, HTTPS, SSH, etc.) and client/browser behavior, IP security, 802.11 standards, & packet capture analysis.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with diverse backgrounds.
- Presentation skills and service mindedness is a must.
- Systems under management include – LAN/WAN, DNS, Point-to-Point VPN, Firewall, Forward proxy, Load Balancers, Reverse Proxy, Certificate Management, IT General Controls, XML gateway, Client VPN, NTP, Vulnerability Management
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Eileen Sares at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.