.Net Web Developer
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a .Net Web Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Candidate will be expected to work independently and within a team to perform business analysis, technical analysis, project planning, system design, application development, technical testing, implementation, screen design/layout and system documentation
- Required to prepare and present project demonstrations, and prepare high level task estimates for new requests
- Provide Business User support and training, bug analysis, and remediation
- Must be resourceful and enterprising in architecting efficient, cost-effective, and easy-to-use solutions to meet business users application needs
- Able to work independently on business analysis, requirements gathering, scope, system design, development, testing, implementation, documentation, training and post-implementation technical support of the system/modules assigned
- Multi-tasking and a hands-on approach to every task assigned are required skills
- Candidate must demonstrate unshakeable integrity, excellent work ethics, dedication, responsibility, and personal accountability in everything they do while at Client.
- Must have 8+ years of intensive Web design and development
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft .NET programming (6-8 years)
- Microsoft SQL-Server programming (4-6 years) Including some database design, complex queries. DTS and SSIS packages, Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio (2008/2012/2015), SQLServer 2008R2, SQLServer2012, SqlServer2014, .Net Framework 4.5 and higher, COM+ (4-6 years)
- Basic skills using Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Experience with all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Excellent analytical, communications, and problem-solving skills
Experience with any of the following technologies/methodologies:
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft BizTalk
- Microsoft Project
- Any automated testing tools
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Homer Ballega at Homer@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.