Maximo Lead Developer
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Maximo Lead Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Maximo Lead Developer will be part of a small team working with a system integrator on a new Maximo 7.6, Scheduler, and Anywhere implementation for Client's Facilities Department. The candidate will also be working on enhancements, maintenance and support of the existing Maximo 7.5, Contractor Oversight, and DataSplice systems. This list includes both vendor and internally developed systems that support specific Client business functions.
- Required to work with project vendors on technical support, maintenance and upgrade activities.
- Work on all phases of new development projects as well as enhancements.
- Specific responsibilities include requirements gathering, performing complex systems analysis, design, development, testing, user training, and implementation, and documentation for all project phases.
- Will work closely with business users, team members, and other IT resources to analyze existing applications and recommend improvements related to business process or technology infrastructure changes.
- Required to troubleshoot production problems and determine the correct course of action.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- At least 8 years of experience in project management/leadership and/or application development and support.
- Possess a B.S. degree preferably in Computer Science, Math or Engineering.
- Must have at least 6-8 years in installing, configuring and supporting Maximo 7.6 on Linux, Scheduler and Anyhwere (including setting up SAML authentication).
- Must have 6-8 years experience in one or more of the following: programming in VB.net or ASP.net; developing in SqlServer and/or Oracle databases.
- Must possess excellent business analysis, system architecture and design skills and experience.
- Must have strong analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to render good business decisions and work under minimal supervision.
- Must be able to interact with all levels of management, working individually or within a team.
- Flexibility to work off-hours as required for deploying systems, installation of product upgrades, client support, resolution of production problems, and in response to corporate emergencies is required.
- Must possess unshakeable integrity and work ethics.
- Must be punctual to all meetings and adhere to company's safety and security policies.
- This position is for a contractor with an option to hire after 6 months
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Homer Ballega at Homer@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.