Marketing Operations Manager
Job Description: Purpose/Objective of the job
Key Responsibilities and Major Duties
- Accountable for the delivery of assigned multi-channel tactics for Client
- Manage day-to-day multi-channel tactics from kick-off to delivery. Multi-channel tactics include but are not limited to: websites, mobile, email, Interactive Visual Aid, direct mail, and others in accordance with Client multi-channel standards and roadmap. The strongest emphasis is on web/mobile
- Accountable for the management of the Development, testing and launch phases of all projects.
- Responsible and accountable to coordinate status meeting(s), track project deliverables, obtain cost estimates and timing, review SOWs, gather status updates from project stakeholders, identify project issues and meet launch dates.
- Partner with internal groups and external agencies to develop an implementation plan for delivery of the Multi-channel tactics based off the approved creative brief
- Coordinate and lead the activities between Internal (Channel Integration Hub, IT, Client Studio, Hubs, Marketing Ops) and external (vendors, agency partners) partners as appropriate in facilitating the delivery of multichannel tactics.
- Update the “project tracker”, a centralized project management system, with the projects’ key milestone dates. • Produce reports to run status meetings and to facilitate HUB/Brand discussions
- Builds and maintains subject matter expertise on the implementation of multi-channel tactics
- Responsible for identifying process improvement to existing processes within the Marketing Operations functional area
- Provide input into Client multichannel standar
- identify and implement innovation opportunities within the Marketing Operations functional area
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Strong digital implementation background
- Strong understanding of the key steps surrounding a digital implementation
- Background working in or with a regulated industry
- Ability to navigate complex and continually evolving organizational environment
- Strong project/program management skills
- Strong communication / presentation skills
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Karyn Suayan, at (201) 283.9627 or you may send your updated CV to Karyn.Suayan@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.