|Reference # :||17-07269||Title :||Marketing Coordinator|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||07/31/2017|
Bank on a company that will help you reach your career goals. Eclaro is looking for a Marketing Coordinator for Equities Global Research Group for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest banking firms in the world, with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Marketing Coordinator for all equity analysts marketing in the US from 24 countries where they're domiciled as well as ALL Americas-based analysts. This is a key liaison role between Global Research and Global Markets personnel to ensure analysts' time is used productively and efficiently.
• Interact with senior management and International Research personnel
• Work closely with sales, analysts, economists, strategists and their assistants through all aspects of logistics: hotel / flight recommendations in light of their schedule and client's locations
• Oversee printing and distribution of their marketing presentation, including delivery to various hotels as necessary
• Arrange local transportation for throughout the trip. Use judgment on cities where taxis are not easily available or weather conditions that may impede.
• Arrange building passes for traveler for easy access to the office
• Daily interaction with salespeople across all asset classes on schedules (optimization of time or fill up the schedule)
• Needs to have strong corporate organization skills and ability to network throughout the analyst marketing value chain
• Assist in invitation letters for visas
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary