Want to be part of the Chemical Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Manufacturing Specialist for our client in Sparks, GA.
Eclaro's client is a leading chemical company with a portfolio of oil and gas, chemicals, plastics, performance products, agricultural products and fine chemicals. Their customer base includes dozens of diverse industries and markets, including pharmaceutical, aerospace, textile, construction and automotive industries. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Primary responsibilities are to collaborate with Submit Matter Experts to gather information on work processes and manufacturing equipment operation in order to produce Procedures within a pre-defined template.
- Work independently and within a team to evaluate information from the Submit Matter Experts (SME)and transfer appropriately in prescribed form.
- Must be able to distill complex information into clear, concise text, appropriate for the target audience.
- Evaluate mechanical and electromechanical systems to add additional information to the procedures as appropriate to describe total operation.
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Strong Mechanical aptitude with Industrial and Packaging Equipment in a previous hands-on position.
- Strong Communication skills with ability to proactively work with partners and write policies and procedures for multiple departments under tight deadlines.
- Strong writing and communication skills is a must, with experience, and ability to deliver high quality documentation with emphasis on attention to detail
- Highly Proficient with Microsoft Office particularly Word
- Must be highly skilled in Standard Operating Procedure development, strong verbal and writing skills.
- Have proven Mechanical Aptitude skills that specifically relate to Manufacturing Formulation and Packaging equipment, where these skills are commonly learned from working hands-on in a Manufacturing environment.
- Degreed Engineer preferred or Specialist with 5-8 years of technical skills in a manufacturing or industrial setting.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact William Perry at email@example.com now
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.