|Reference # :||17-07501||Title :||Maintenance Mechanic|
|Location :||Andover, MA|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/21/2017 / 08/20/2018|
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic for our client in Andover, MA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Maintenance Mechanic will have an internal relationships with the internal departments: Engineering, Maintenance, Operations, Quality, Research and Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S). He/she will also have an external relationships with the Engineering staff at other Pharmaceutical sites, equipment vendors, equipment manufacturers, maintenance contractors and Engineering consulting firms.
• Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for the efficient and reliable operation of process support systems and equipment. Position provides technical and professional services to the Facilities Operations group. Major areas of focus include:
• Routine performance of preventative maintenance on process support systems and equipment including but not limited to Ultrafiltration, autoclave and pure water systems.
• Performance of repair activities on process support systems and equipment.
• Escorting contractors and vendors for the performance of preventative maintenance and repairs on process support systems.
• Technical leadership and professional support for facility and maintenance operations teams.
• The continuous improvement and development of maintenance practices and procedures.
• Ensuring the safe performance of all repair, maintenance, and project activities in accordance with Pharmaceutical policies
40%: Routine Preventative Maintenance:
• Utilizes CMMS to manage the completion of all preventative maintenance assignments.
• Ensures that all maintenance activity is completed within designated timeframe filing proper documentation per SOP as necessary for extensions.
• Reports any maintenance failure or issues immediately to management.
• Evaluates equipment performance and makes recommendations to maintenance performance or system design.
• Seeks to continuously improve maintenance practices.
40%: Equipment Repair and Process Support:
• Utilizes CMMS to manage the repair of process support and plant systems and equipment.
• Troubleshoots systems or equipment and makes repairs to minimize downtime.
• Tracks repair history of process support systems and equipment.
• Provides needed support for the diagnostics of all equipment to ensure continuous operations.
• Provides support during annual shutdowns.
10%: Spare Parts Management:
• Develops a list of required spare parts for equipment while performing work.
10%: Facilities Site Support:
• Provides maintenance and repair support to Andover site.
• Conducts rounds in GMP and non-GMP buildings.
• Maintains all spaces clean and orderly.
• Supports quality systems.
• Works cross-functionally with other groups to accomplish tasks or projects.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying? Contact Cheryl Buot at CherylB@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.