Help drive change! Eclaro is looking for a Loan Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leading global bank stimulating change and innovation in the industry by offering top-notch financial products and services for a wide-range of clients worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Ongoing day to day management of all PF loan deals
- Review of Loan Agreement, Credit Agree and Paying Agency Agreement
- Generation and distribution of daily Scheduled Activity Report and next day Anticipated Scheduled Activity Report to GDS LoanAdministration and follow-up of confirmation, if required
- Generation and distribution of weekly Loan IQ Weekly Report and follow-up of missing item and inaccuracies with GDS LoanAdministration, if required
- Daily review of Group mailbox and response
- Resolve day to day fire drills and other daily troubleshooting
- Manage and assist with all interactions between Borrowers, Lenders, Client Services and GDS LoanAdministration.
- Review, coordinate, and monitor draw procedures, manage flow of funds mechanics and internal loan administration
- Coordinate and manage flow of funds on Interest Payment Dates, including monitor distribution of Debt Service Notices to Borrowers, Interest Payment Notices to Lenders, and Rate Set Notices to all deal parties.
- Coordinate collection of Lender Tax forms and ensure delivery to Tax Operations Group for review and approval.
- Participate in and resolve day to day fire drills around troubled loan transactions and other daily troubleshooting
- Recent college grads welcome to apply
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Merly Villanueva at Merly@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.