Lead Web Developer - Cash Management System Application
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a CMS Development Lead for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Cash Management System Application Development Lead will serves as a critical technical lead driving through mission-critical cash management project requirements, design, development, and go-live phases. Following bank policy and procedure, this senior role works with different teams across the organization to achieve the delivery goals. This position typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the overall system design
- Document development requirements for database, applications, and operation system environment
- Consult with end users to test and debug applications to meet client needs
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code, and ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Work with business partners, advice and define operations procedure, and document the internal business process
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks
- May conduct training to IT Staff
- May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top-level contributor/specialist
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's Degree, and may be expected to have an advanced degree in area of specialty and 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- 7 years of hands-one Software Development experience especially Java development.
- 7 years of experience in UNIX/Shell scripting and preferred in AIX environment.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms with WebSphere deployment environment
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, and Spring MVC)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience with test-driven development
- Knowledge of Cash Management product, process, and system in a financial organization and understand the SLAs of mission critical enterprise application
- In-depth knowledge of Single Sign-on (SSO) framework, such as SAML 2.0
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate), and particularly with DB2.
- Expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Expertise in all aspects of designing and application development
- Knowledge of S1 Enterprise Platform (EP) is a plus
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Rhosiel Anne Amorsolo at 201-375-9082 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now. Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.