|Reference # :||16-10091||Title :||LAN/Network Engineer|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||11/21/2016|
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
LAN/ Network Engineer
Want to be part of the Financial Industry? Eclaro is looking for a LAN/ Network Engineer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client provides financial, payroll and human resources applications to their public sector clients. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
• Coordinate citywide agencies for implementing network and DCD infrastructure for Operations Support.
• Provide Tier 3 support assistance and implementations to various networks and security related changes as and when requested by user group.
• Has strong knowledge on Load balancer, firewall, and Cisco switches/routers.
• Develop and maintain design and support documentation and policies.
• Configuring and supporting Network equipment in a multi-tiered environment, to support thier Automated Personnel System (NYCAPS), Payroll Management System (PMS) and Pension Payroll System (PPMS), Financial Management System (FMS) and Timekeeping Systems
• S/he will work with the cross system application and integration teams on tactical and strategic projects in addition to handling the agencies LAN and numerous Enterprise applications which reside on a Web platform attached to a Cisco infrastructure .
• Managing day-to-day operations including issue resolution, resource utilization and task schedule management
• Providing support to the Network/Windows team to best meet the commitments and the project target dates;
• Supporting backup, recovery, performance and tuning, problem determination and resolution for network Infrastructure
• Ability to work well with manager, other departments, agencies, and technical support staff. This includes the ability to clearly document and explain problems, as well as work with others to resolve software defects
• Ability to plan, manage time according to schedules, arid provide status updates required
• Ability to quickly learn new tools and resolve issues using all available resources
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
• Extensive experience supporting a Cisco Network and responsible for defining, implementing and maintaining the standard network procedures
• Strong understanding of monitoring and capacity planning tools
• Self-motivated and willing to work long hours and weekends, if required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.