Lab Technician I
|Reference # :||17-07152||Title :||Lab Technician I|
|Location :||La Jolla, CA|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/04/2017 / 09/03/2018|
Eclaro is looking for a Lab Technician for our client in La Jolla , CA.
Job Details and Responsibilities:
• Comfortable working in an animal research facility
• Reagent maintenance of Histology equipment
• Archiving duties of pathology-related materials
• Retrieval of pathology-related materials from storage or archive as needed
• Assist in shipping & receiving of pathology-related materials
• Assist in pre-necropsy preparations and activities
• Assist in the provision of histology slides to and retrieval from the pathologists
• Assist in the digitization of histologic sections • Ordering of laboratory supplies
• Being able to work in a group setting
• Communicate well
• Ability to interact with diverse individuals
• Must be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic and attention to detail
• Perform all regulatory responsibilities in compliance with applicable regulatory standards.
• Perform all or some activities in support of rodent and non-rodent safety and investigative studies including, but not limited to, sample tube/container labelling, sample shipment and receipt, transport of data to archives, preparation of pathology laboratory sample containers, preparation of pathology slides and blocks for archiving, organize slides for microscopic review, tissue sectioning, tissue embedding, slide staining, etc.
• Perform a self-review of all work activities for accuracy and completeness.
• Adhere to all applicable company and unit policies and procedures.
• Must be familiar with general safety procedure and guidelines.
• Maintain clean and orderly work areas.
• Participate in the culture of continuous improvement in a team environment.
• Perform other activities as directed by Pathology management.
• Record keeping experience required, ability to use Microsoft excel
Interested in applying? Contact Joy Retanan at (646) 695-2949 or at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joy-retanan/85/4ba/333 or send your resume to Joy.Retanan@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.