KYC Client Contact Data Analyst
|Reference # :||17-06380||Title :||KYC Client Contact Data Analyst|
|Location :||New York|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||07/10/2017|
KYC Client Contact Data Analyst
Help drive change! Eclaro is looking for a KYC Client Contact Data Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leading global bank stimulating change and innovation in the industry by offering top-notch financial products and services for a wide-range of clients worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Under KYC 2.0 Policy and Client Risk Appetite Framework (CRAF) implementation, business divisions are required to implement a new operating model to enable the effective review, approval and oversight of client KYC documentation / due diligence under the new risk rating methodology. This is in response to changes in KYC Policy and onboarding practices delivered under the Mercury Program.
The Global Markets KYC Client Outreach function will be responsible for sourcing complete KYC documentation for GM clients, coordinating internal business due diligence for Client Data Services review and facilitating Business approval. This team will also perform the oversight of the various outreach activities required under the new policy and be responsible for monitoring the pipeline of client remediation cases, optimising the process and providing relevant MI to enable risk based retention decisions with a fit for purpose governance model. This team will be responsible to coordinate the end to end process, providing a single interface and escalation point to senior stakeholders across Infrastructure and the GM business. This role is designed to support the team by managing the client lists, contact information and coordinate the timing of contact events based on business priorities.
• Work closely with internal stakeholders: Sales, Trading, Compliance and Client Onboarding Remediation teams who are completing Regular and Event Driven Reviews and Remediating cases for missing documentation
• Extract lists, data and reports from various client data sources and systems
• Select populations for contact based on multiple variables and client statuses
• Combine data sets based on both clear and fuzzy logic to allow for more efficient contact with minimal errors
• Define and deliver client relevant metrics and create reports to show performance against contact KPIs
• Develop requirements to streamline information and process flows between ACOs, Client Onboarding, Business Senior Managers and AFC Compliance
• Client Relationship Management (CRM) data management, contact strategies and tactics
• SQL queries and file merges
• Account name and address-based file matching, corporate hierarchies and financial counterparty structures
• Working in large/global corporate environments with multiple businesses in a financial services environment
• Understanding of KYC, Anti-Money Laundering / Anti-Financial Crime risk management
• Experience in client onboarding, Compliance, AFC or KYC risk based role, ideally with a focus on AFC / AML client reviews would be an advantage
• Proven track record of technical and analytic project successes
• Ability to build strong relationships with business and infrastructure partners
• Adept at handling multiple tasks at once within an extremely deadline driven environment
• Ability to demonstrate the Bank's values in achieving objectives
• Excellent communication, both oral and written
• Excellent planning, organization, analysis and problem-solving skills
• Open minded, able to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members
• Self-assured with sound judgement and confident manner
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying? Contact Mica Navidad at Mica@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary