Junior Compliance Analyst
Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a Junior Compliance Analyst for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Investigate inquiries received from customers, other departments and/or other banks, utilizing the required resources to complete such cases in the prescribed timeframes, ensuring cases are thoroughly documented and properly filed, facilitating management review and approval
- Investigate complex inquiries involving sensitive customers
- Monitor open queue and take appropriate action on all replies received within the same business day by processing them in accordance with established procedures
- Monitor pending queue to ensure timely and accurate follow-up on all pending cases
- Process cases requiring compensation payments and/or claims.
- Assist with UAT testing
- Process Treasury Operations Derivatives investigation and compensation cases
- Process Loan Operation compensation cases.
- Assist with training of New Staff
- Foster and maintain emphasis on our ongoing "Error Reduction” initiative and recommend appropriate changes, if any.
- Ensure proper escalation on reportable incidence is understood by staff and carried out consistently
- Bachelor's Degree
- Banking and/or financial industry back office operations experience required
- 3 to 5 years' Investigations/Compensation experience
- Understand and apply the various rules and regulations governing investigations i.e. IFSA, UCC4A, etc.
- Fundamental understanding of payments formatting, including SWIFT, CHIPS, Fedwire, foreign currency principles
- Strong practical understanding of payments and investigation systems (preferable Intellitracs, GPP and BESS)
- Ability to manage multiple cases of varying difficulty in a timely manner
- Ability to utilize internal and external resources required for the timely resolution of assigned cases
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Anne Amorsolo at Anne@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.