Junior Business Systems Analyst
|Reference # :||17-07608||Title :||Junior Business Systems Analyst|
|Location :||Madison, NJ|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/04/2017 / 01/03/2018|
Junior Business Systems Analyst
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Junior Business Systems Analyst for our client in Madison, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Client is looking for an Junior Business Systems Analyst to work with and support commercial teams with the Customer Engagement Program (CEP) process. This role will have responsibility for working cross functionally with the members of the various business teams domestically and internationally. The role will also be responsible for analyzing and reporting CEP data for all regions in client's Consumer Healthcare. The Analyst will oversee key business processes, and look for opportunities to improve efficiency. The role will also require assistance in developing training materials for process improvement
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Manage implementation of vendor excellence and monthly follow-ups
• Identify and escalate process related inquiries.
• Provide weekly status reports and follow-up on discrepancy reports
• Create dashboards and regional leadership team meeting compliance reports
• Investigate data for areas of process improvement.
• Build best practice and process model materials for training of global colleagues
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years of related project or process experience or experience in, compliance, pharmacovigilance, or manufacturing operations
• Shows initiative and follow through on daily activities.
• Ability to problem-solve, identify and interpret issues then raise them appropriately.
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple activities.
• Good judgment, positive and professional demeanor
• Self-motivated, proactive and forward-thinking.
• Resourceful and collaborative with strong communication skills.
• Trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality.
• Administrative and organization skills
• Strong computer training with emphasis on MS suite of programs.
• Experience with data analytics and identifying trends and issues
• Experience with developing or working with metrics.
• Active coordination of information tracking, action follow-ups and deadlines, and proactive identification of potential gaps or risks in information collected.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying? Contact Elland at (201) 283-9624 or send your resume to Elland.Bondoc@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.