Jr Business Analyst
|Reference # :||17-05855||Title :||Jr Business Analyst|
|Location :||Jersey City, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||2 Years||Start Date / End Date :||05/08/2017 / 06/18/2018|
Junior Business Analyst
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Junior Business Analyst for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Junior Business Analyst will be a team member within the USWB Onboarding and Maintenance/Data Assurance Department/Middle Office Group.
1. Initiate workflows to update customer records within the bank's internal on-boarding system including set-up in transactional systems and deactivations
2. Ensure that documentation meets internal policy and guidelines on customer data
3. Conduct research from internal and external sources to obtain most current information on existing customers including relationship hierarchy structure, industry codes, Tax ID, etc.
4. Actively follow-up with Front Office and other internal departments for all requirements
5. Maintain detailed tracking of customer files for modifications
6. Present complex issues in simple and straightforward manner to internal clients
7. Escalate issues to Front Office and/or management for timely resolution
8. Prioritize urgent and sensitive requests accordingly
9. Serve as a Subject Matter Experts (SME) for core internal bank system and department procedures
1. Execute new, ad-hoc, and reassessment KYCs of existing corporate customers to ensure that KYC has been completed for all USCB customers by specified deadlines; conduct needed research to verify and document KYC file contents
2. Initiate CDL workflows to enable timely and accurate submission of KYC files
3. Interact with client-facing officers to obtain KYC related material and documents needed to complete KYCs when necessary
4. Conduct other Compliance checks as needed in relation to completing KYC
1. Analyze anomalies and create an action plan for data remediation
2. Coordinate with the Front Office for data quality issues
3. Improve and control data quality within core internal bank system
1. Document procedures as well as offer and implement suggestions to enhance accuracy and efficiency of the processes
2. Conduct system training to business users
3. Participate in all department's daily tasks as dictated by workload and staffing levels
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying? Contact Henry Zuniga at Henry@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary