Java EE Developer III
|Reference # :||17-07227||Title :||Java EE Developer III|
|Location :||Peapack, NJ|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/25/2017 / 03/24/2018|
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery™ and Managed Services.
Java EE Developer III
Eclaro is looking for a Java EE Developer for a 6 month contract opportunity. This position can be based in Peapack, NJ or Collegeville, PA.
Develop custom solutions for Access Certification web application.
• Should be able to work independently, developing code of high quality
• Develop a web application with predominantly micro services that interact with databases
• Contribute to the design of the application
• Develop unit/integration/system testing scripts
• Ability to do builds/deployment using Continuous Build/Integration tools
• Identity and Access management Group. Interactions with Product and Delivery manager/Architect/Lead developer/Scrum master
• B.S. in Computer Science/Engineering or related fields
• 8-10 years of relevant experience
• Certification in Java/Spring/Oracle preferred
• Java 8
• Strong Spring Framework (version 4 or above) skills (Spring Boot, JPA, Batch, Integration/XD, Restful Services etc.)
• Hibernate 4 or above
• Oracle 12, Stored procedures
• Angular 2 or above to develop Single Page Web applications/ HTML5
• Testing tools like Selenium
• Continuous Build like TeamCity/Jenkins
• Agile Practice Preferred
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US area are encouraged to apply.
If interested, you may contact:
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The Answer™.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees