Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for an IT Architect for our client in Brooklyn, NY.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector – giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Participate in the planning and design of the IT capabilities within the client and across their enterprise in order to meet desired business objectives
- Development of the framework and tools for delivering technical solutions which meet mission critical business objectives
- Coach and mentor architectural and development resources on complex projects
- Directly engage and provide architectural leadership with business and technical partners from various external clients
- Participate in the Request for Proposal (RFP) of projects and assist in formulating the technical solution blueprints, architecture and effort estimates
- Plan and design the security, application, information, UX, integration, cloud, and infrastructure architectures that ensure the delivery of a stable, scalable system with capabilities aligned to customer requirements
- Help define and document how the components of the business application relate to each other, including how shared technology services and capabilities will best support the client business objectives
- Work in collaboration with other architects, conduct research and advise project management on appropriate products, industry-wide technology capabilities and standards to address system needs and improve efficiency
- Partner with project teams and business owners to obtain buy-in for application and technology architecture decisions
- Assist agencies in leveraging standards and best practices
- Work conjunction with the other Enterprise and Solution Architecture Division architects, make recommendations on aligning solutions to client and strategic roadmaps
- Work with development teams to assure alignment of technology architecture work products within the proposed solution architecture
- Produce appropriate project deliverables as required, e.g. Vision, Solution Architecture, Interface Design/Strategy, Workflow Design/Strategy, Application Security Design/Strategy
- Assist in developing enterprise reference architectures and development standards
- Address client concerns and escalate all project issues appropriately and manage them to resolution
- Transition all project artifacts and knowledge to agency staff prior to disengaging from a project.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 2+ years of experience architecting complex large scale systems incorporating packaged and custom applications;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in building enterprise and scalable web applications using J2EE/.NET/Python/PHP and various integration technologies
- Must be passionate and enthusiastic about modern technologies, industry trends and new opportunities
- Must will be willing to lead and be hands-on during POCs
- Strong knowledge and experience across business, security, application, information, integration, UX and infrastructure architecture domains;
- Strong knowledge of project management, multi-tier applications, internet, intranet, and mobile applications, release methodologies, technical support, and production support
- Strong knowledge of Security Architecture and its standards and patterns (SAML, OAuth, Role Based Accesses Control (RBAC), Attribute Based Access Controls (ABAC), Federation, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of operating systems (Linux, Windows, etc), database platforms (Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, etc), desktop, mobile, and web platforms and application frameworks (Java, .NET, etc), content managers, portal products, application integration, SOA, cloud, development methodologies and environments
- Demonstrated experience working with all levels of customers; technical and non-technical staff; outstanding collaboration and team building skills
- Strong knowledge of search technologies such as Google Search Appliance, Elastic Search and Solr.
- Knowledge of DevOps concepts and tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytic, organization, presentation, problem solving and facilitation skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Ability to interface with executive level management and give senior level presentations.
Interested in applying? Contact Elland at 201-283-9624 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.