IOS Application Developer
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an IOS Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Required to develop custom iOS application using c-Sharp and Xamarin technology.
- Responsible for developing, building and deploying custom native iOS application using SQL lite and other data bases.
- Required to develop an integrated iOS application which will consume the web services and SQL data bases as back end.
- Expert level skills in:
- The area of software development for mobiles which includes understanding requirement specification, working on software design, coding, testing and maintenance.
- Developing mobile applications using .NET, c-Sharp and Xamarin Mobile
- Development platform (Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Forms). Knowledge of iOS development life-cycle a must
- Developing iPhone application developing and testing it on device and simulator using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Using third-party libraries and APIs such as Maps API, Scandit API, SQLite API, etc.
- Strong experience and history of shipping Xamarin apps (Xamarin Forms/iOS SDK)
- Working on iOS platform and frameworks and customizing it as per requirements.
- Integrating with WebAPI endpoints to consume and transmit data
- Parsing and consuming the web services SOAP, XML, and JSON RESTFUL services in iPhone Mobile applications.
- Understanding mobile performance, latency, and security issues
- Good understanding of Xamarin Insight, Xamarin Test Cloud and HockeyApp is preferred
- Working with Core Data, ability to write and troubleshoot SQLite Code.
- Working on iOS 8.0 or later with Xamarin is required
- Working with Storyboards and Auto Layout.
- Developing prototypes / proof-of-concepts to the business content owners and users.
- Developing UX Design, can translate concept design into user interface on mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad etc.
- Using Design patterns and object oriented methodologies to design software for mobile phones.
- Usability testing of the application during early releases of the application to modify any user experience elements to be changed.
- Experience in Agile development methodology.
- Apple Approval Distribution Process, AdHoc Enterprise distribution.
- Using version control and bug reporting tools like TFS.
- C-Sharp, iOS 8.x or later , Xamarin, iPhone Simulators, TFS, Agile Sprint Methodologies, SQLite3, Core Data, MVC Design Patterns
- Professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Complete life cycle of mobile iOS Hybrid using Phonegap Application Development, which includes testing on device and simulator.
- Mobile App development for IOS using Objective C, swift 3.0 or later
- Developing iPhone mobile application and testing it on device and simulator using x code and Objective C or swift 3.0 or later
- Working on iOS 8.0 or later and Xcode 6.0 or later well versed with latest changes in the industry.
- Angular JS Framework - Latest version
Interested in applying? Contact Henry Zuniga at Henry@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.