Internal Audit Associate PDO Reporting and Metrics
|Reference # :||17-05737||Title :||Internal Audit Associate PDO Reporting and Metrics|
|Location :||Princeton, NJ|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||06/15/2017|
|Eclaro International is currently recruiting for Internal Audit Associate PDO Reporting and Metrics for one of our financial services clients.|
This role is part of a dynamic and rapidly evolving team that is looking to enhance the Audit and Board Committee reporting processes and output. In addition, in this role, the team will be providing reporting and metrics to many internal business partners. The person applying for this role must embrace a fast paced environment and be energized by helping to drive continuous improvement.
The Internal Audit PDO Associate's primary responsibilities will include supporting various Audit and Board Committee reporting, production of Business Unit reporting and monthly metrics data, and maintenance of the Legal Entity tagging process.
The PDO Associate will have the following responsibilities:
• Timely and accurate completion of executive and Board-level reporting
• Contribute to the production of ad-hoc reporting (e.g., regulatory reports, C-Level decks, Policy attestations)
• Contribute to the production of monthly metrics and business unit reporting
• Review metrics data to ensure data integrity and compile updates on open audit issues
• Engage with audit team members to provide and receive updates to various data points for reporting purposes
• Track and manage reporting timelines and expectations
• Engage with audit team members to train, provide and receive updates to various data points for reporting
• Engage with regional reporting representatives to ensure requirements are being met, where applicable
• Engage with audit team members to compile and manage updates on applicability of Legal Entities to the Audit Plan
• Identify areas for improvement in the reporting and metrics processes or output on an ongoing basis
• Undergraduate or graduate degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Computer Science or business management is preferred. BA/BS, or equivalent, is required
• Prior experience in executing reporting processes is required
• Prior experience in effectively communicating with and developing relationships with Senior Management is required
• Prior internal audit experience and knowledge of audit methodology is a plus
• Knowledge of current regulatory and industry events is a plus
• Relevant professional certifications (e.g., CIA, CFSA, CISA, CPA) are a plus
• Problem solving abilities
• Strong organizational skills and presentation skills
• Strong communication (verbal, written, and listening) and interpersonal skills; strong writing skills. Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
• Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with peers and business partners
• Must be able to juggle multiple projects and organize time effectively.
• Demonstrate willingness to put in extra time and effort, if needed.
• Commitment and strong work ethics.
• Deliver reporting and metrics process enhancements
• Appreciation for cultural differences as this role will work with teams across the world
• Ability to research , compile and analyze metrics data
• Ability to quickly learn new and existing software and be able to leverage that for analysis and reporting purposes
• Knowledge of business intelligence tools (i.e. Tableau) is a plus