|Reference # :||17-08114||Title :||Integration/Websphere Specialist|
|Location :||NEW YORK, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||6 Years||Start Date / End Date :||08/18/2017 / 12/31/2018|
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for an Integration/Websphere Specialist for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The primary responsibility of an Integration/Websphere Specialist is to work on a team that is integrating CGI ARMS software with existing applications at Client.
• Working with various vendors and teams to design and develop interfaces to integrate with various applications and databases including Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Mainframe systems, etc.
• Learning new technologies and show agility in being able to adapt to project needs as they may change
• Providing technical support for the CGI ARM application portfolio
• Troubleshooting and resolving issues with WAS and Oracle
• Analyze application server logs and suggest and implement optimization procedures
• Translate business analyst requirements into technical design and implementation
• Working with mobile development team to deliver ERP functionalities on mobile platform
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Strong experience with WebSphere Application Server (WAS)
• Strong experience with WebSphere MQ Server 7+
• Experience with Oracle WebLogic server
• Experience with Java Development Kit (JDK)
• Experience with MS .Net Framework 2+
• Experience with Internet Information System (IIS) 6+
• Experience with Windows Active Directory
• Strong Experience with SQL, PL/SQL Oracle 11+, SQL Server 2008+, Database Functions, Stored Procedures
• Experience troubleshooting and resolving issues with WAS and Oracle
• Experience working with, XML, XSLT transformations
• Experience working with Web Services (SOAP, WCF and REST)
• Experience with performance testing WAS and Oracle
• Experience with Agile Development methodology
• Experience with business requirement gathering and analysis
• Experience with systems analysis, documentation and specification writing
• The candidate must be focused, hard-working and willing to perform analysis at both high and low levels
• Ability to present information in a clear and logical manner is required
• Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience with OBIEE
• Experience with Cross table data validation
• Experience integrating with CGI ARM, BizTalk and DB2
• Experience working with both Distributed and Mainframe applications
• Experience with mobile application development
• Experience with Tomcat Servlet Engine
• Experience with Tableau
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying? Contact Heckle Tulab at Heckle@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary