- Senior Sharepoint Technical subject matter expert w/ 5+ years of experience in all aspects of Microsoft Sharepoint Architecture and Microsoft Project integration.
- Subject matter expert for Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2013, MOSS, SQL, Active Directory, and Sharepoint designer components and features including: Network design and server topology, Load balancing, Server installations, product release upgrades, client configurations, Server clustering, web hosted services, and interfaces into enterprise solutions such as Microsoft Office tools, Outlook, and Microsoft Project.
- Requires proficiency in managing projects and architecting SharePoint infrastructures, understanding client needs, applying industry knowledge and leveraging appropriate business elements and information technology to address those needs.
- Ability to design, install, upgrade, implement and maintain the Sharepoint infrastructure to support business needs and meet established SLAs. This includes requirements analysis thru application design specifications.
- This position requires knowledge across multiple platforms, processes and architectures, including, but not limited to, strong experience with Windows Servers, Vmware, Desktop Windows XP platforms.
- Use of Sharepoint administration tools such as Quest or other products
- Ability to provide automation direction and solutions for business opportunities and problem resolution.
- Understanding of new and emerging technologies and interfaces into Sharepoint systems
- Provide end to end solutions for hardware/software within a given platform and/or across multiple platforms creating a seamless environment for systems and business customers.
- Ability to analyze and translate requirements into functional specifications, implementation requirements and executable instructions
- Possess excellent diagnostic/problem solving, problem resolution and problem prevention skills..
- Adaptability to various projects and deadlines
- Excellent Customer service skills, ability to interface effectively with business customers
- Strong Disaster Recovery planning and execution skills.
- Excellent Documentation Skills
- Experience with active directory and single signon methodologies
- Experience with monitoring tools including MOM and SCOM
- Ability to support and troubleshoot including database creation, maintenance, and analysis tools.
- Will participate in, and/or be responsible for the creation and reuse of IBM's intellectual capital.
If interested, please contact: