Infrastructure Operations Client Portfolio Analyst
Help drive change! Eclaro is looking for an Infrastructure Operations Client Portfolio Analyst for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leading global bank stimulating change and innovation in the industry by offering top-notch financial products and services for a wide-range of clients worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Client Portfolio Analyst (CPA) will join the Client Engagement Team with Client Service & Demand Management, reporting to the global Client Engagement Manager in the US. This function ensures the controlled assessment of client demand and passage of new and updated Infrastructure component requests into production and is the interface to Infrastructure Operation, Infrastructure Services, Engineering and Production Services, Application Operations, and external vendors. The group operates globally, as a shared team, and is aligned along one or multiple infrastructure operations teams within the organization. In this role, you will collaborate closely with the portfolio management team within Client Service and Demand management as well as Infrastructure Services and Infrastructure Optimization.
Client Service and Demand Management (CS&DM) is responsible globally for the client-facing side of infrastructure provisioning as well as Demand Management. Assigned to the US Head of Client Engagement the candidate will support the Americas, or US based client base, while also supporting globally along the Infrastructure Operations assignment.
- Manage the US / global client portfolio of infrastructure demand and deliveries – as such, the CPA will receive and analyze the demand request to ensure it can be fulfilled (technically, operationally, and capacity) and if needed liaise with the requestor regarding demand element clarification, volume, or timing to ensure the needs are fully understood and can be implemented accordingly
- Along the procurement process, establish continuous monitoring of the request portfolio to provide a critical view on the health of the client portfolio in terms of its delivery goals versus status and identify any areas of conflict or concern and resolve issues at hand, or where necessary escalate to the global Client Engagement Manager
- Own one or multiple domain request portfolios and manage these under the supervision of the respective client engagement manager – the active portfolio measuring to about 200 requests globally at any given time
- Serve as the first level escalation point for all active demand requests from requestor and service provider side
- Manage, where and when needed, the communication between Infrastructure Organization (demand), product managers and infrastructure services to resolve any issues that can arise during the provisioning process
- Take needs identified through the Demand Management process and work with clients and infrastructure services to identify the best approach to fulfill the request as catalogue or non-catalogue fulfillment
- At times, participate in 'pre project' discussions, where necessary, with clients, engagement managers, and technical silos
- Liaise with internal provisioning teams and portfolio managers, which are part of CS&DM, as well as external service providers for the provisioning process
- As needed, personally manage stakeholder meetings for high-criticality business deliveries and/or critical infrastructure operations sub groups
- Effectively manage client escalations where risks are identified that cannot be remediated within the scope of the standard process
- Contribute to weekly and monthly meetings within CS&DM
- Manage weekly / monthly reporting on the assigned delivery portfolio as part of a global reporting framework
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Proven ability to manage an infrastructure demand portfolio at a senior level within a financial services environment and efficiently identify and analyze and escalate, or resolve problem areas
- IT Infrastructure – a good working knowledge of the various types of server hardware and software options would be beneficial
- Broad understanding of current Enterprise architecture norms – servers, database, storage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage senior clients in a fast-moving and often demanding environment
- Strong process-oriented thinking and analytical skills to be able to identify and remediate process breaks
- Good team-player skills, with excellent negotiation and influencing skills and ability to pull together disparate service providers in support of client needs
- Proven experience managing infrastructure deliveries for investment banking specific environments such as Exchange colocations, low latency technologies, trading links
- Analytical skills – MS Excel, MS Access
- Project Management skillsets - MS Project
- Good understanding of ITIL fundamentals
- Good Reporting and Analysis skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.