|Reference # :||17-08531||Title :||Infrastructure Architect|
|Location :||LOS ANGELES, CA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||8 Years||Start Date / End Date :||09/11/2017 / 09/11/2018|
Eclaro is looking for an Infrastructure Architect for an opportunity for our client in Los Angeles, CA.
Job Title: Infrastructure Architect
Location: Onsite (Los Angeles, CA)
Contract Type: one year on W2
Knowledge on the following areas:
· Dynamic Host Control Protocol (DHCP)
· Distributed File System (DFS)
· Disaster Recovery (Directory Services)
· Certificate Services (PKI, Encryption)
· AD Sites & Subnets, File / Print Queue Publishing
· Active Directory Services technical support and problem determination/resolution
· Active Directory Services supported server load balancing
· Addition/Removal of Active Directory Services supported servers Active Directory Trust Management Update Schemas (LDAP, Exchange, SQL, etc)
· Support Enterprise Domain Name System (DNS) and Windows Internet Naming Service (WINS)
· Provide Technical Advise for new deployments of AD or for major changes on the existing AD environment
Work shift: 2nd Shift. (couple of weeks will need to have 1st shift while he is in KT phase
Weekend coverage is Required.
Travel is not required
If you're interested or of you happen to know someone who can be a good fit for the position, please contact:
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees
Job Status: Contract/Temporary