Information Technology Project Manager
Are you ready to work in Big Data? Eclaro's client is looking for an Information Technology Project Manager for our client in Port Washington, NY.
Eclaro's client is one of the top market research firms, and has provided market information and advisory services for over 50 years. Their practice relies on unique data assets and analytic solutions to support over 20 industries and market segments. If you're ready to impact the future of business, take a chance at this exciting opportunity!
The role of the Information Technology Project Manager is to plan, execute and finalize Software Development projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes coordinating the efforts of team members across multiple departments in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Direct and manage projects from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team members.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Minimum of three plus years project management experience or an equivalent combination of project management experience, development or product management experience.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills including the ability to communicate between technical and non-technical personnel.
- Must be able to manage timely, effective response to customer needs and effectively communicate project status as requested and required.
- Exceptional communication skills and proven experience in writing clear and concise functional specification documents (samples preferred).
- Ability to conscientiously manage and follow up on multiple concurrent tasks, requests and projects on tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Proven experience with project management procedures and methodology, especially requirements management and schedule management.
- Capability to analyze data using advanced Excel functionality
- College degree in related field
- PMP and Lean Six Sigma a bonus
- Must be able to work unsupervised
- Have the ability to prioritize tasks
- Be logical, organized and work well with others in a stressful support environment.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Heckle Tulab at Heckle@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.