Industrial Engineering ProfessionalEclaro is looking for Industrial Engineering Professional for an opportunity for our client in POUGHKEEPSIE, NY
Has knowledge and ability to
- Recognize and properly evaluate potential hazard
- Help implement comprehensive employee health, safety and well-being controls. Areas of focus include mechanical safety, electrical safety, ergonomics, material handling, chemical safety, construction safety, fire/life safety, exposure assessment and motor vehicle safety.
- Effectively works with other support organizations and senior line management and assists both employees and managers to understand and measure the value of proactive employee well-being programs.
- Devises, coordinates and conducts surveys and investigations in complex environments to address employee well-being needs.
- Develops, within broad objectives, improved employee safety solutions which involve application of theoretical and practical multi-disciplinary knowledge, experience and creativity.
- Effectively uses a variety of techniques to evaluate the work environment.
- Define goals and technical direction as a member of a multi-functional team. Ensures appropriate coordination with related functions.
- Maintains awareness of regulatory and company requirements in addition to professional advancements in area employee well-being disciplines. Actively participates in internal and external (seminars, technical meetings and professional societies) and maintains contact with appropriate standard-setting agencies.
- Develop, implements and maintains major programs and processes to assist line management.
- Develop, implements and maintains high quality programs, evaluating existing processes and implementing continual improvement.
- Reviews and approves design and installation of complex equipment.
- Helps ensure that facilities comply with safety practices.
- Properly documents results of work.
- Provides technical and program administration assistance and direction to less experienced personnel.
- Effectively teams with others to provide employee safety services and develop/implement new employee well-being initiatives. This includes interaction with other occupational health services professionals regarding safety & health programs, medical surveillance programs, etc.
- Effectively interacts with senior line management as necessary.
If interested you may contact: Pam Saba at (646) 695-2945 or send your most updated resume at email@example.comECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.Website: http://www.eclaro.comIndustry: Staffing and Recruiting
- Education and/or working knowledge in the field of industrial hygiene, safety or engineering as evidenced by experienced or specialized training in areas such as electrical safety, mechanical safety, auditing, ergonomics, toxicology, medical sciences and general hazard recognition.
- Effective communications required. Contacts can be complex and require negotiation and the ability to compare alternative approaches, influence others and reach specified objectives. Coordinates work with other professionals locally or elsewhere and has contact with all levels of management for the purpose of influencing decisions. Frequent contacts with senior management.
- Uses knowledge to recognize potential hazards, determine root causes and recommend action plans for complex issues. Ability to understand the business environment and prioritize in a dynamic environment. Utilizes research, data, observation and other methods for analyzing workplace conditions and ultimately developing appropriate cost-effective solutions.
- Professional attitude and independent capabilities required to give technical and admini.
- Proficient in computer skills necessary to document, present and track data and information in a professional manner.
- Develops and administers major elements of employee safety programs.
- Makes recommendations that involve important cost decisions regarding control of potential risks to employee safety and health.
- Recommendations may result in reduced occupational injuries and illnesses, decreased employee absence, increased productivity, cost of product/service, and decreased likelihood of litigation. Accountable for individual or multi-functional team results.
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees