IMS Systems Programmer
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for an IMS Systems Programmer for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in design, development, and implementation of systems engineering activities, to include IMS z/OS technical support, systems programming, and data center capabilities
- Participate in IMS systems on call rotation
- Responsible for components of complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities
- Assist in establishment of input/output processes and working parameters for hardware compatibility and coordination of subsystems design and integration of total system
- Serve as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provide tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor
- Will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations
- Provide input on staffing, budget, and personnel
- During implementations, there will be evening and weekend work occasionally
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- 7-10 years of experience as an IMS z/OS systems programmer
- 5 or more years of experience in systems engineering
- Strong knowledge and background in IMS installation and maintenance procedures
- Strong experience in IMS SMP/E usermod support
- Strong experience in the support of IBM and BMC IMS program products
- Familiarity and experience with IMS problem determination and performance techniques
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.