Identity and Access Management Engineer
Be a part of creating the right solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Identity and Access Management Engineer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Identity and Access Management Engineer will join the Applied Engineering team. The individual will be responsible for participating in establishing IAM standards and guidelines for Application Technology across our Global Markets & Banking Technology organization. Working in partnership with our Global Information Security (GIS) organization, the individual will help define the organization's IAM strategy to enable business growth, insure regulatory compliance, and drive innovation.
- Responsible for developing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment.
- Software developers design, code, test, debug, document programs as well as maintain corporate systems architecture.
- Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages.
- Employees are expected to have in-depth global markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk.
- Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers.
- Individual contributor role.
- Responsible for the creation and execution of a strategic plan for Global Markets & Banking for Identity and Access Management in partnership with GIS.
- Contribute to the Global Markets & Banking Applied Engineering strategy across the organization and with the Enterprise functions; help build awareness of the strategy across LOB technology teams; ensure that key design & blueprints are understood across the organization
- Help Implement innovative technology solutions that deliver foundational access management, resiliency and robust application capabilities and provide competitive business advantage while at the same time meeting aggressive regulatory reporting timelines
- Partners with Technology and Business Unit control owners to serve as a security expert and trusted advisor in designing and providing systems that facilitate user provisioning/de-provisioning, authentication / authorization, and reporting based on business needs, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements.
- Partner with Enterprise functions to influence, and drive adoption of CTO, Enterprise Data, Global Business Continuity and other GT&O strategies; ensure that GBAMT in aligned to the Enterprise and that the Enterprise is responsive to GBAMT's application platform requirements
- Participate in the evaluation of emerging IAM, Automation & Application Platform Cataloging technologies, and make buy/build technology decisions
- Provide input to the strategic plan and road-map for Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Contribute to policy and standards development (e.g. Application enrollment, RBAC)
Interested in applying? Contact Charly Vie at email@example.com now.
- Typically requires 7-10 years of applicable experience
- Understands Identity and Access management Life Cycle including Patching, enhancements, etc.
- Expertise in Java programming, Weblogic, J2EE, SOAP, REST, JSON, and Service Oriented Architecture
- Expertise in common IAM protocols and standards such as OAUTH and SAML.
- Significant experience in abroad range of Application Platform challenges (Resiliency, Identify & Access Management, Data Access (Entitlements), automation, best practices and standards, with a track record of delivering innovative technology solutions that enable the business and achieve simpler, more cost effective delivery of critical business applications
- Experience in large transformation and organizations change programs
- Expertise in partnering across both Enterprise Functions as well as LOB Application Development teams
- Experience working with industry standard Identity & Access Management solutions, simplifying standards & architectural approaches w/ Application Team and building sustainability into the processes
- Knowledge of current industry trends in Identity, Access Management, Cloud Security and other key trends in technology as we transform our platforms in the coming years
- Knowledge of Global Markets & Wholesale Banking businesses, products, and business processes, including trade lifecycle, treasury services and commercial lending (ideal)
- Understand IT controls and risk management and be able to negotiate controls with auditors and financial controllers.
- Knowledge of major Global Markets & Banking regulatory challenges with Client Privacy, Public/Private realms and other related banking security / identity management practices
- Drive automation across the environment for STP, Aged Revocation of user ID's and management of said ID's to simplify and standardize as a service across a heterogeneous application estate
- Is intellectually agile and curious along with an innovative mindset
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical / business field or equivalent experience
- At least 10 years' experience in enterprise technology with preference in financial services including capital markets products and banking business processes.
- IT Security Certification, e.g. CRISC, CISM, CISSP or equivalent preferred
- Experience running an IAM project or program, especially related to the IAM processes
- Experience in crafting easy to understand messaging and automate IAM governance and deployment dashboards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with industry frameworks and standards such as ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, and NIST
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.