IBM MQ Engineer
|Reference # :||17-07947||Title :||IBM MQ Engineer|
|Location :||Richmond, VA|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||08/16/2017|
IBM MQ Engineer
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for an IBM MQ Engineer for our client in Richmond, VA.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The IBM MQ Engineer will be responsible for implementing, maintaining, configuring, and providing production support of IBM MQ & IIB systems. They must excel in IBM MQ technical knowledge, software support and technical guidance in support of business critical systems.
• Provide Business and product support for IBM MQ, IBM Integration Broker and Appwatch in large UNIX (Linux, AIX, Solaris, and Client), Windows, zOS and iSeries environments (1200+ servers).
• 24x7 Support (as required) along with Triage and Vendor problem management, performance monitoring and tuning.
• Experience in Administration, Maintenance, Deployment, and Integration including Installation and Configuration of WebSphere MQ version 7.5 & higher
• Experience with security hardening of WebSphere MQ to include TLS encryption and Authority/Authentication Records
• Experience with MQI,.NET, and JAVA/JMS clients is a plus
• Expert in defining and modifying MQ configurations such as queues, listener ports, channels, pub/sub, etc.
• Support MQ queue managers running in a hub & spoke environment (MQ Clients)
• Tuning, issue research and resolution, and end user support
• Monitor execution and performance of messaging applications. Propose tuning adjustments (both application and environment) modifications as appropriate
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS REQUIRED:
• 3+ years of experience with IBM MQ Administration on midrange platforms
• Experience managing system change within a Change Management construct
• Ability to conduct problem resolution with given management tools
• General knowledge of scripting (Perl, Shell, etc.)
• General knowledge of various UNIX, Linux and Windows Operating systems
Interested in applying? Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.