ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery™ and Managed Services.
Eclaro is looking for a highly skilled Instrumentation Technician for a 12 month contract opportunity for our client located in Andover, MA.
- Foster a Safety Culture
- Under minimal direction, the Instrumentation Technologist is responsible for performing/providing calibration, repair, installation, troubleshooting, loop checking and documentation of instruments and process control systems used in manufacturing and utility plants and analytical labs.
- All work must be completed to assure minimal impact to production while complying with cGMP and Pharmaceutical regulations.
- Able to perform advanced calibrations of instruments on process and utility equipment and maintain an up-to-date working spare parts inventory system for the equipment/ systems the team is responsible for.
- Will ensure that calibration paperwork, instrument files and work order documentation is completed with accurate information and evaluate the current calibration cycles and make appropriate changes to optimize the calibration program.
- Be able to troubleshoot and repair hardware and software problems for computer based process control systems and all work must be completed in accordance with CFRs, cGMPs, SOPs, and Pharmaceutical policies.
- Candidate will perform regular certification of equipment to verify conformance to industry standards and Pharmaceutical procedures, maintain an up to date cGMP training book, execute planned and scheduled work activities and coordinate work performed by Pharmaceutical staff and contractors with operations staff to minimize impact to production activities, maintain, interpret, and update loop sheets, electrical schematics, P&IDs, I/O wiring, and panel drawings.
- Able to perform advanced troubleshooting and conduct start-up of new equipment to ensure it meets all instrumentation design specifications.
- High School diploma or equivalent plus an academic degree, or equivalent combination of education or experience, in a related technology area.
- Candidate typically has 10+ years combination of education, training, and experience, with a minimum of five years in cGMP related instrumentation/measurement and control, electronics, electrical, mechanical or calibration experience.
- Advanced understanding of process control loops, loop checks, loop tuning of process control systems, with the ability to troubleshoot computer based control systems.
- Has received training or hands on experience in such specialized subjects as theory of control, analog and/or digital electronics, and the operation and maintenance of a wide variety of field instrumentation.
If interested, you may contact:Cheryl BuotCheryl.Buot@eclaro.com(212) 901-3840www.linkedin.com/in/cheryl-buot-56ba4836 ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The Answer™.Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing. Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees