Help Desk Specialist
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a for Help Desk Specialist our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Field incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous\professional manner.
- Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue in our internal Help Desk application (SDE).
- Ability to use Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) to help internal users remotely.
- Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources to aid in problem resolution.
- Learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization (e.g. SAP, Maximo, Citrix, CRM)
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software and configuring systems and applications.
- Ability to resolve computer issues (connectivity, performance), laptop issues (connectivity, performance) and printer problems (local, network).
- Software application required to support
- Windows 7 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
- MS Office (versions 2010\2013\2016)
- MS Outlook (versions 2013/16) – particularly .pst files
- Citrix & Webmail • Cisco Jabber / Meeting Place
- Active Directory / Active Roles
- SAP & Maximo – password unlock\resets
- Enterprise\departmental applications specific to NYPA • Periodically support other IT Groups as needed
- Minimum 4 years prior demonstrated experience
- Working knowledge of DNS, Internet Infrastructure, and IP informational tools
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability work independently with minimal supervision
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- General Troubleshooting skills with various hardware (Laptops, iPads, Tablets, iPhones, Desktops, Printers)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact William Perry at email@example.com now
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.