Global Trial Management Assistant
Eclaro is looking for a Global Trial Management Assistant for an opportunity with our client in South San Francisco, CA
Job Title: Global Trial Management Assistant
Location: Grand Ave South San Francisco, CA 94080
Duration: 18 months’ contract
Schedule: 40 hours per week
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Advanced hands on experience with a variety of Office applications that support the Administrative function.
- Demonstrated understanding of drug development process, SOPs, and GCP.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 5-10+ years administrative experience required
- Expert knowledge of Pfizer specific processes (Pfizer IT platforms, SharePoint, Ariba, etc). ust be able to adapt to evolving systems and processes
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Responsible to manage and deliver on clinical projects that are related to clinical development with appropriate level of instruction, guidance, and oversight based on SOP, policy and best practice.
- Responsible for pulling together data and information from a variety of systems; ability to draw conclusions based on data.
- Provide administrative support to the EODCR group. General and complex responsibilities include coordination of calendar (schedules and coordinates arrangements for meetings, anticipates conflicts and needs), make travel arrangements, process expense reports, and regular communication for cross-functional departments.
- Responsible to collaborate and align with the other EODCR Administrative team members to ensure the administrative needs are met for the EODCR group. This includes providing coverage when other administrative staff is out of the office.
- Creates project purchase orders and ePay requests in Ariba-SAP to support business and recruiting efforts. Demonstrates excellent knowledge of skills with specific and commonly used office software, expert knowledge of Pfizer specific processes and keeps current on all trainings and upgrades. Physical requirements (<50 lbs) including meeting set-up, adjusting/rearrangement of area furniture, stocking areas supplies/moving supply boxes and carrying equipment to meeting rooms.
- Acts as a resource to other Administrative Partners for site specific guidance/support. Uses appropriate discretion in the management of information and manages confidential Pfizer information in a professional manner. Balances tasks, activities and proactively sets priorities of projects in conjunction with managers needs.
- Manage and support the administrative aspects of Technical Review Committee meetings and Protocol Review Committee meetings
- Coordination and management of SharePoint repository for departmental documentation (presentations, schedules, agendas, project programs and EODCR meeting materials) – filing and archiving of documentation as appropriate and in accordance with the retention policy
- Accurate coordination and completion of requirements/documentation for engaging/contracting with investigator, KOLs and HCP
- Provides systems support, establishing appropriate documentation and tracking of business processes
If interested, you may contact:
Froilyn Jane BautistaFroilyn.Bautista@eclaro.com(201) 285-8622ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery™ and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The Answer™.Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing. Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.Website: http://www.eclaro.com
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees