|Reference # :||17-07223||Title :||Formulation Scientist|
|Location :||Richmond, VA|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/25/2017 / 09/24/2020|
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Formulation Scientist for our client in Richmond, VA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
We are looking for a proactive, positive and engaged contractor who will assist Wellness Product Design scientists with project related laboratory work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Works in the lab making prototype scale batches using manufacturing equipment including, but not limited to blenders, tablet presses, coating pans
• Perform physical testing including hardness, ring shear, colorquest, bulk/tapped density
• Preparation of GMP batches – larger versions of prototype scale
• Preparation of GMP/technical documents
• Proficient in excel
• Documentation of all lab activities in electronic laboratory notebook.
• Experience with powders and formulations would be ideal, but not required.
• Ability to run pilot equipment such as a blender, tablet press, coating would be ideal, but not required.
• Experience with cGMP practices would be ideal, but not required
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying? Contact Elland at (201) 283-9624 or send your resume to Elland.Bondoc@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.