|Reference # :||17-01615||Title :||Financial Advisor|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||02/21/2017|
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Financial Advisor for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The primary role of the Financial Solutions Advisor (FSA) is to deepen banking and investment relationships with Mass Affluent customers. Located in Financial Centers with a concentration of Mass Affluent customers, the FSA will act as the primary point of contact for Mass Affluent customers, although will not have a "book of business.” Walk-in customers will be directed to the FSA who will provide end to end comprehensive advice and customized solutions to help customers achieve their financial goals. Customer reviews/presentations will include a review of investment goals and prepare presentations that recommend products such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, annuities, banking, and managed money solutions. The FSA will transact point of fulfillment investment and banking business for clients with less than $250k in investable assets. In addition, the FSA will engage in daily relationship calling to pre-selected Client or Brokerage Edge customers inviting them into the Financial Center for a customer review.
The FSA should have experience in investment, banking and lending products to bridge banking and brokerage solutions. The FSA will build and maintain effective partnerships with internal business partners including other Financial Center teammates, Small Business Bankers, Mortgage Loan Officers, Financial Advisors, in Consumer Banking Services (CBS) and Brokerage Edge Advisory Center (MEAC). The FSA will directly report to a Regional Sales Manager on the Preferred Banking & Investments team and work closely with specialist partners to drive referrals.
This position may be subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. If your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in your immediate termination.
• 3 + years of proven investment business development experience, including investment training. In-depth knowledge of investment products and services.
• 1+ years experience in business development and investments training.
• Experience creating a comprehensive financial strategy, assessing needs, identifying, and recommending financial solutions.
• Knowledge of banking (credit and deposit) products and services desired.
• Must be able to provide evidence of consultative communication and relationship building skills leading to client service, fulfillment and delight in previous roles.
• Series 7 required. This role also requires series 66 (63 & 65 in lieu of 66). If you do not currently hold the 66 but have either a 63 or 65 an offer can be extended with the condition that a passing score is received for the missing series within 60 days.
• A true team player and collaborator, translating knowledge and experience into strong and productive relationships internally and externally.
• Results oriented with proven track record of outstanding ability to motivate and influence other to accomplish objectives: present oneself assertively, convincingly and with confidence to establish credibility and respect with others.
• Dedicated, enthusiastic, driven and performance-oriented; possesses a strong work ethic.
• Highly motivated self-starter, proactive, with intense focus on results. Conveys a sense of urgency to achieve business goals and exceed expectations.
• A respected business partner who adds value to the broader team and can diplomatically handle conflict; demonstrated ability to cultivate effective revenue generating partnerships with other LOBs.
• Ability to handle ambiguity and adapt to changing circumstances.
• An impeccable reputation for integrity and consistency; must possess sound business ethics acting in the best interest of the client.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• 4 year degree desired, preferably in business related field.Interested in applying? Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
• Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and/or Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRCP) Designations
• Insurance licenses
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.