F&O and OTC Clearing Specialist
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a F&O and OTC Clearing Specialist for our client in Chicago, IL.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Perform control functions such as wire processing, access reviews, approvals, control report reviews, GFCM routines, monthly signoffs, EOD status reports (currently managed within functional teams: Clearing, Deliveries, Data Control, Static Data, Exchange Reconciliations, Fee I&E Reconciliations)
- Upcoming regulatory mandates will require additional controls around various reporting and client money requirements
- Ensure proper segregation of duties for reconciliations
- Ownership of general ledger accounts
- Act as approver for EZREC signoff
- Act as team lead – review and approve work from teammates
- Must have industry-specific experience in global financial markets (Derivatives, Futures & Options, Fixed Income) and relevant regulations
- Ability to manage tasks unsupervised
- Ability to analyze, reconcile, and interpret large amounts of data
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast pace, high volume environment
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Detail oriented
- High level of intellectual curiosity, critical and quantitative thinking skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, the ability to adapt to and take ownership of change
- Ability to problem-solve and take ownership of process improvements
- Technical fluency, with ability to learn new systems quickly (GMI, Futures Exchange GUIs
- Advanced Microsoft office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Interested in applying? Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.