Bank on a company that will help you reach your career goals. Eclaro is looking for an Exec Admin for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest banking firms in the world, with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Exec Admin will manage heavy calendar, T&E, and travel arrangements, supporting the Global Research New York team in administration and operational matters. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate travel, typically both domestic and international travel and corresponding itineraries
- Prepare expense reimbursements / invoices for payment in an accurate and timely manner
- Answer phone lines and attend to e-mails / mail correspondence and distribution
- Maintain calendar, schedule appointments, book rooms, and arrange equipment
- Type memos/reports, prepare power point presentation, etc.
- Maintain files and make photocopies / send faxes
- Maintain and test the team's Corporate Recovery Plan Handbook, staff roster, and business assumption call tree; perform annual remote access testing, contingency planning department awareness training, and ensure annual call tree is successfully tested
- Assist members of staff with managing and tracking core leave and performance management documents in the system
- Adhere strictly to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with HClient and regulatory standards, policies, and practices; report control weaknesses, compliance breaches, and operational loss events
- Support the Company's Diversity programs
- Participate and manage special projects, as requested
- Uphold the highest level of integrity and act as a role model for all HClient values and business principles
- Communicate information, knowledge, and ideas with the team, when relevant or appropriate
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellence and perform to the highest standards
- Take an active role in initiatives outside of own role
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Typically 5+ years of administrative experience in a large professional setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) applications with excellent typing skills
- Exceptional communication skills, problem-solving, organizational, and project management skills
- Abilities to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality on all confidential matters
- Ability to deal with all levels of personnel and external parties
- Ability to multi-task and manage international travel, T&E, etc., for multiple senior managers
- Self-directed attitude, attention to detail, and excellent follow-through skills
- Proficiency in Spanish or Portuguese, a plus
- Lotus Notes skills, a plus
This assignment has a maximum length of one year.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.