Endpoint Security Engineer
Be a part of creating the right solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Endpoint Security Engineer for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Endpoint Security Engineer position is within the Global Information Security Technology Team. As a member of this team you will be responsible for delivering security capabilities to the enterprise. The candidate must be able to interface with a wide number of stakeholders to coordinate the delivery of technical capabilities in accordance with a system development life cycle.
- Key individual contributor, with accountability for researching, designing, engineering, implementing, and supporting information security & directory technology systems (software & hardware)
- Utilizes in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to design & implement secure solutions to meet customer / client needs while protecting the Bank's assets
- Develops and implements security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse environment (e.g. client server, distributed, mainframe, etc.)
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results
- Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems
- Typically 5-7 years of IT experience
- Strong analytical skills/problem solving/critical thinking
- Must be comfortable in delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding
- Ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight.
- Motivated and willing to learn.
- Effective communication skills
- Strong fundamental understanding of information security principles
- Strong understanding of endpoint security controls, including intrinsic OS controls and third party controls
- Understanding of cyber security operations functions
Interested in applying? Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology
- Experience with enterprise endpoint systems management tools, such as McAfee EPO, Tivoli Endpoint Manager, Casper Suite, Tanium, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.