ECM Captiva Technical Developer
|Reference # :||17-02945||Title :||ECM Captiva Technical Developer|
|Location :||Fairfield, OH|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||04/17/2017 / 01/26/2018|
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services.
ECM Captiva Technical Developer
Eclaro is looking for a ECM Captiva Technical Developer for a contract opportunity for our client in Fairfield, OH. We encourage all authorized to work in the US to apply, we cannot subcontract.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in designing, developing and configuring Documentum Enterprise Content Management Software. The Senior Documentum Consultant will work with the client in requirements validation activities and develop a detailed design for implementation. Resource will design and develop Business Process Model definitions, form template and taskspace configurations. The Senior Documentum Consultant will develop Documentum applications with xCP and WebTop.
Key Experience & Selection Criteria:
• BA/BS degree and 5-7 year experience, in ECM market
• Excellent inter-personal, oral and written communication/presentation skills
• Have sufficient range of knowledge and experience to be acknowledged as a subject matter expert (SME) in ECM solutions and applications.
• Experienced in selling (or selling support) and/or delivering ECM-related solutions to enterprise clients in public and private sector.
• Strong understanding of ECM market trends, client business drivers, and leading platform in the general ECM Market-place.
• Experience working with technology vendor companies to create compelling solutions.
• Experience with typical sales, consulting and software development methodologies.
• Self-starter, experience working in highly collaborative teams in matrix organizations
• Experienced in the following tools and technologies:
o Task space configuration and Forms Builder Form development
o Process Builder Workflow Development and configuration.
EMC proven Professional certification is highly desired at this level. Candidates should hold Associate and/or Specialist level credentials for EMC Captiva, Document Sciences, Documentum/xCP, and/or SourceOne solutions.
If interested, you may contact:
Crystal T. Villanueva
Send a Word resume along with the six digit position ID number, your hourly rate and availability.
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees