DevOps Lead Engineer
|Reference # :||17-06181||Title :||DevOps Lead Engineer|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||07/03/2017|
DevOps Lead Engineer
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a DevOps Lead Engineer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
• May provide input on staffing, budget and personnel
• Will not have direct reports but may influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations
• Serves as a technical resource; provides tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor
• May be called upon to develop prototypes of the system design and work with database, operations, technical support and other IT areas as appropriate throughout development and implementation processes
• Contributes to the determination of technical and operational feasibility of solutions.
Participates and assists more senior architects in the design, development and implementation of architectural deliverables, to include components of the assessment and optimization of system design and review of user requirements
• Typically 5 or more years of architecture experience
• Hands on DevOps lead with strong experience working with Ansible, Jenkins, containers, Cloud Infrastructure
• Strong Hands on technical skills automation recipes using tools like Ansible, Jenkins
• Strong experience with building and deploying Relational/NoSQL/Hadoop infrastructure
• Prior hands on experience with Cloud infrastructure (Azure/AWS) and technologies like Containers/Kubernetes
Interested in applying? Contact Charly Vie at email@example.com now
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.