Data Warehouse Developer
Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a Data Warehouse Lead Developer for our client in San Diego, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Database design using mainstream tools such as ERWin, ER/Studio, SS Management Studio, etc.
- ETL development using Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica Cloud, SQL, and possibly SSIS
- Establish standards and best practices for database design, and ETL
- Coordination of technical activities with other IT staff members
- Documentation of technical designs and solutions including logical and physical database models
- Lead communication with stakeholders to understand requirements
- Tracking and reporting of status and issues
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Strong Informatica skills; Informatica cloud a plus
- 7+ years IT experience in data modeling and ETL development, banking/finance industry highly preferred
- Strong database design skills including normalization, dimensional modeling, and optimization
- Strong Informatica skills required, other ETL tools such as SSIS a plus
- Solid SQL Server database and SQL coding skills required, Oracle experience also preferred
- Experience developing financial datamarts
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong ability to multi-task
Interested in applying? Contact Homer Ballega at Homer@eclaro.com now.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status